Student Staff Basketball Game Magic

Student Staff Basketball Game Magic

On Wednesday, December 19, 2018, we had our annual staff vs student basketball game. This was a chance for the students to finally win against our teachers. In the 7th-grade boys game, Christian Moncrief started the game off with a rebound, which lead up to Caden Cortner scoring a 3 pointer. Then teachers had the ball which soon became the the student with a steal my Christian Moncrief. At half time it was 13-9 teachers. In both halves, Mr. Myers scored many 2 pointers and at the beginning of the 2nd half, he scored a 3 pointer for the teachers. Later on, in the 2nd half, there was an uncompleted steal by Caden Cortner. At the end of the 2nd half, there was a rebound by Brandon the 7th-grade girl’s coach. The final score was 26-12 teachers. For the girls game, the girls get to start off with the ball. Mrs. Tindall steals the ball but it is then resealed by Morgan Pendleton. ¬†At the half, it was 15-0 teachers. At the beginning of the second, they started off with a clean slate. In the game, there were multiple steals by Libby Mergler. A 3 pointer by Mr. Myers to get the teachers to 3-0. In less than 10 seconds Mr.Myers had a steal and a 3 pointer. There was also a steal by Lauren Bellish. The first score for the girls was a 2 pointer by Neva Stevenson. The final score was by Paige Auxier for the student. The final score was 16-4 teachers.